Showing all 3 results
- weekly 90min live session: recorded for those who cannot attend live, includes meditation, lecture, exercises and Q&A
- new/unpublished manuscript: Susan Chapman and Greg Heffron’s new manuscript “The Mindful Heart” as textbook
- live green zone groups: (1X per week) to work with the material in our daily lives, both to deeper our experience, and also to understand/study the dynamics of running groups
- certification: if a student successfully completes the 8 month course, they are a ‘Tier2 — Green Zone Leader’, meaning that you can facilitate a green zone group.
- components: solitary, group and partner exercises, journaling, quizzes (including one-on-one with teachers), readings, nature activities, creative/art assignments, forum discussions, mudra space awareness.
Do you commonly feel anxiety and uncertainty when facing communication breakdowns? Have you found yourself filled with self-doubt and criticism when someone doesn’t understand or hear what you’re saying? In this online video (1hr 6min and available anytime), psychologist, author and Buddhist teacher Susan Gillis Chapman partners with author and senior teacher Greg Heffron of Green Zone Institute to present a gentle but rich introduction to Mindful Communication…
In this recorded course, Susan Gillis Chapman, a licensed marriage and family therapist, Buddhist practitioner, and senior teacher in the Shambhala tradition, explains how the practice of mindfulness awareness can change the way we speak and listen, enhance our relationships, and help us achieve our goals. She teams with Senior Mindful Communication teacher Greg Heffron to guide participants through the material and engage in exercises and reflections.