Showing all 4 results
Based on the work presented in Acharya Susan Gillis Chapman’s The Five Keys to Mindful Communication, this workshop will unravel some of these basic misunderstandings and offer us methods to reconnect first with ourselves, and then to those in our community.
Coming from core teachings by Chögyam Trungpa as adapted into Acharya Susan Chapman’s Five Keys to MindfuI Communication, “The Power of Peacemaking” weekend will explore the four ways that aggressive speech escalates into conflict.
TO REGISTER, please read the “Registrations” section in the description.
- Daily dharma talks with Acharya Susan Gillis Chapman and Elesa Commerse
- Daily inquiries for contemplation, journaling and sharing
- Daily rounds of sitting and walking meditation, often in the glorious outdoors
- Delicious meals joyfully prepared with just-picked organic fruits, vegetables and herbs
- Forest Bathing, a profoundly healing and restorative nature therapy
- Daily guided movement classes
- Free time for rest, play, aimless wandering and bodywork
- Soulful, heartfelt companionship from loving, kindred spirits
RESCHEDULED TO SPRING 2021
Come learn how Mindful Communication can enhance your ability to interact with your world with effectiveness, kindness, and truth. Based on The Five Keys to Mindful Communication, this popular five-day retreat aims to unlock stuck patterns of interaction, allowing us to rediscover our natural human ability to connect with ourselves and others.